Saturday, February 26, 2005

Golden Comeback

Went for a ride today out a Wilder Ranch. Rode out the Wilder Ridge Trail a ways and then into some single track I cannot remember the name of. IT was good. I was a little gun shy after my wipe out, but I had zero problems today. All told I did about six miles. The ride up was brutal. I am so out of shape, but I'm working on remedying that. I eventually stopped, because my right hip and right thigh were throbbing, presumably after effects of the crash. Coming back down was a riot. I was grinning ear to ear. I could feel the tires bite in on the corners the suspension absorbing hits, I could here the tires crunch the gravel on parts of the path. It was beautiful. The weather was still nice then to (It got all gray and nasty later). All in all a spectacular day of riding. Even if a friend of mine back out of going with. I'll drag her out eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home