Wednesday, February 02, 2005

One Step Closer

So I got home and remembered that I had a video i needed to return. So I hopped on the Centurion and rode down to the video place. Only a few blocks. I returned the video. Coming out of the parking lot I decided to ride the bank to take out some money. I decide that despite wearing my "Street" cloths I'll sprint the mile or so to the bank. I make it. As I wait in line and then make my withdraw I feel pretty much entirely recovered. So, I decide to sprint the slightly over a mile home. Big chain ring in front, smallest in the back and off I go. I made this sprint to. But coming up the hill one block to my apartment. Ug. Brutal. My cloths were soaked with sweat, but I'm doing laundry tonight, and it felt good to push myself. Tomorrow I do 5 miles again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home