Sunday, January 30, 2005

5 more under the bridge

So today’s ride actually went off without a hitch. I rode the 5 mile loop, it's shorter, still in civilization, and I don't quite trust the Centurion yet. That being said it was a good ride. For the first time since the break I took for a month or so before Christmas I'm not really tired. It just feels good to have gotten the exercise. On thing, it was FRIGGIN' COLD! I stopped momentarily to investigate the rear wheel and make sure things were doing what they were supposed to be doing. Leaving my feet in the clips I reached out and grabbed a sign post. It immediately struck me as cold. When I let go and started moving my fingers sort of stuck, looking around at the yards in the neighborhood I was in they all had frost. It was good to get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home