Saturday, April 16, 2005

King Of Fools

So yesterday my parents came up from Hollister to go for a ride with me. I was a little worried that riding on dirt might throw them a litter. They've ridden on bike paths and roads some fairly impressive distances, but on dirt, the rules change. They handled themselves well. We road up the fire road at Nisine Marks. From the parking lot near the Britannia Arms up to the Loma Prieta trail head, and then made an attempt on the Incline up to Sand Point. We got about a mile and a half up when I think my dad realized that it wasn't going to level out and we turned back. In general we rode slower than I generally, but it was fun. The only accident of the day was, of course, mine. At low speed I strated to tip and panicked trying to unclip and of course could not get free of the pedal. I scraped up my knee a small amount. My Mom looked a little worried. I was laughing my ass off. It was really funny. Good day.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great ride .....a great day! Thank you!!! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home